Located on the lower level of Houston Hall, with 8 different stations available featuring a made-to-order salad bar, grill station, hand-rolled sushi, internationally-inspired hot items, and savory soups.
Prime location with something for everyone
A popular dining scene 6 days a week, guests can choose from hand-rolled sushi; a made-to-order pasta bar; a grill station; salad and falafel bar; a carvery, taqueria, and Market Cafe featuring La Colombe coffee and espresso, pastries and Weckerly’s Ice Cream.
- Mobile and Kiosk Ordering
- Dine-In Seating Available
- Coffee, Baked Goods, Breakfast Options
- Salads, Falafel and Hummus Bowls
- Made-To-Order Tacos and Burritos
- Made Without Gluten Options
- Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly
- Penn Eats
Meeting place for Friends
Located in the nation’s first student union at the historical Houston Hall, the food hall style dining cafe is a popular place for students to meet between classes. Focused on sustainability, students have the option to “Choose China” when dining in.